Friday, August 2, 2013

frustrated

I just really, really want to have sex right now.

And I have no one.

I'm craving sex with a boy, just because I want it rough. Like, I want to be had. Rough, easy, great sex. Maybe tomorrow I'll crave a girl, but I always desire girls with a more passionate desire. For long, passionate, drawn out, amazing sex. Boys, I just want to use boys. Girls, I want to fuck a girl for hours.

And seriously. I have nobody. I know nobody. I'm seriously considering trying to get Josh. Like, I'm having Saturday off (again woot) cause Anj is swapping me, so I think I'll go out drinking on Friday night. I messaged Carly, just cause I don't really have anyone else to do drinking with. Maybe I should tell Josh to meet me out or something? I don't know.

I seriously just want to be fucked. Seriously.

(I wonder if J will fuck me when I go to visit her?)

16:49

No comments:

Post a Comment